- The zone is closest to existing Dwarka sub-city, which has already seen high end development & upcoming Delhi’s largest golf course and diplomatic enclave
- Close to upcoming AIIMS-2 in 270 Acres in village- Badsha ,Distt. Jhajjer, Haryana
- Major developers already invested in this zone like DLF,MGF, Express, Anantraj, Antiksh, Supertech & many more
- The proposed connectivity of the Zone with Gurgaon (through a 150 m Northern Peripheral Road) and with Delhi (through NH -8 and Bijwasan road), make it well connected to South Delhi and Gurgaon.
- Many Gated farm-house complexes are coming up in this zone.
- Largest Ayurvedic Hospital Operational in this Zone
- Area to have demand from the upper middle income groups and affluent class.
- DSIIDC is developing a 77.50 acre Knowledge Based Industry park at Baprola at a cost of Rs 2,000 crore. This would create direct employment for about 85,000 people.
- 100% Power Back Up
- 24 Hour Water Supply
- 3 Tier Security
- Air conditioning
- Car Paking
- Club House
- Kids Play Area
- Sports Facility
- Swimming Pool